The Portrait Gallery of Canada is making great strides in achieving its vision.
- secured private-sector funding for our current research and development through the generosity of our Founding Partner, TELUS, and numerous other supporters
- recruited an Executive Director and a world-class Board of Directors and Advisory Council of experts and thought leaders from across Canada
- commissioned a series of substantial planning studies on business, facility, and conceptual needs
- developed and presented a series of original digital exhibitions that explore the history, diversity, and scope of portraiture, portraits, and personalities in Canada
- engaged stakeholders from many communities and backgrounds in the ongoing shaping of the Portrait Gallery of Canada